The “Be True To You” Workbook
Your Own Inner Guidebook
Do you feel like you were meant for more but you can’t seem to figure out what that is?
Are you finding yourself making decisions based on what you think you should be doing instead of what you really want. But you know even as you’re doing it, that something feels “off”.
WHETHER YOU’RE FRUSTRATED OR JUST FEELING NUMB, YOU KNOW ONE THING – YOU’RE SICK OF THIS VERSION OF YOU.
AFTER YOU COMPLETE YOUR WORKBOOK YOU WILL:
- Have a much deeper understanding of who you are and how you can use your decisions to create the life you really want
- Recognize your gut feeling and how to listen to it so your decisions feel more like your own than what you think you should do
- Save time and heartache in various aspects of your life by learning how to recognize “red flags” for what they are
- Feel more confident from the inside out so you can pursue your dreams
- Have your own personalized guidebook for your business and your life to refer back to when making decisions (big or small)!
The “Be True Be You” Workbook:
You’ll receive the “Be True To You” fillable workbook via a link to download to your computer. Through this values alignment exercise, you’ll start to understand who you really are vs. who you or others think you should be. You’ll uncover why you’re unmotivated with certain aspects of your life and how to take action, so you’re ready to bounce out of bed in the morning and feel excited about life again.
I created this workbook as stand alone exercise. However, if you decide you’d like to take your values alignment to the next level, you can enhance your experience with, not one but TWO sessions with me in my “Become The Best Version Of You” for an additional $70. (This limited option is available to you for one month after original purchase.)
READY TO HAVE YOUR OWN INNER GUIDEBOOK?
Your investment: $27
Step 1. Make your payment below.
Step 2. Once your payment is complete, you will be immediately be sent a link to your “Be True To You” workbook for download.
Step 3. Go forth and get to know what the inner you really wants out of life!